Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. Clean and check mussels. Discard any that are dead.
2. Add diced chorizo and diced onion into a thick bottom pan.
3. Cook until onion has softened and chorizo is cooked.
4. Add mussels, cover with lid, and gently shake the pan to toss them for 3 minutes.
5. Add white wine and Rose Harissa, and bring to a rapid boil for 4-6 minutes. Allow wine to reduce by half.
6. Add lime juice and season with salt and pepper.
7. Serve in bowl and sprinkle with chopped fresh coriander and lime wedges.