Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. In a hot pan open the mussels with the wine and a lid on, shaking occasionally for a couple of minutes until the mussels are cooked.
2. Strain off the liquor and reserve both the stock and the cooked mussels.
3. In the same pan add some oil and sweat down the vegetables, add the spices and cook out for 30 seconds.
4. Then add the stock and cream and reduce until thick, add the mussels and a little curry salt to taste.
5. Char the 100% rye bread and serve on the side.