Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. Prepare sole and place on parchment paper. Drizzle with rapeseed oil and white wine, then fold the paper like a “pasty”. Bake for 9-12 minutes.
2. Bring white wine to the boil and add the clams. Once opened, drain (keep cooking liquor).
3. Emulsify the rapeseed oil, lemon juice, and the clam cooking liquor, and season.
4. Partially unwrap sole parcel, place cooked sole on a plate, and dress sole with warmed, skinned, Isle of Wight heritage tomatoes and cooked clams. Drizzle with dressing.
5. Garnish with garlic chives.