Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. Use all the brown meat and mix with good tablespoon Marie Rose sauce and good squeeze of lemon juice.
2. Mix the white meat with spoon full mayonnaise, black pepper and lemon juice.
3. For the sandwich only butter the side which you put the white mix on.
4. Layer one slice with the brown mix, then layer mixed leaves and top with white mix and buttered slice of bread.
5. Cut into triangles and serve with wedge of lemon.
Add Dijon mustard and drop of brandy to the white mix
This mix will make 8 crab sandwiches