Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
Mix the brown meat with large spoon full of Marie Rose sauce, seasoning and squeeze lemon juice.
1. Mix white meat with spoon full mayonnaise seasoning and squeeze lemon juice.
3. Dice the cucumber and tomatoes and mix with chopped parsley.
3. In a cocktail glass first spoon in the brown.
4. Add a layer of shredded iceberg lettuce.
5. Lay the tomato and cucumber mix op top of the lettuce.
6. Spoon the white on the top and sprinkle with Old Bay spice or similar.
7. This mix should make 8 Crab Cocktails