Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. Prepare and boil new season potatoes, blanch broad beans and shell.
2. Prepare and make hollandaise sauce. (Do not add chopped mint until serving dish).
3. Warm butter and place Glitne halibut portions in the butter, cover with parchment, place in oven 160°c for 6-9 minutes (keep checking after 5 for perfect cooking).
4. Gently poach asparagus and assemble ingredients (hot potatoes, warm broad beans), add chopped mint to hollandaise.
5. Remove Glitne halibut from butter and drain, remove skin.
6. Plate and garnish with sea rosemary.