Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. In a hot pan add mussels and half of the white wine. Bring to the boil and once mussels have opened, tip into a sieve and allow to cool (KEEP COOKING LIQUOR).
2. Make the croquettes by placing 2 thawed prawns and crab into a blender. Gently season and blend to a puree. Roll into a ball, then flour, egg and breadcrumb (pané).
3. To make the saffron sauce, combine mussel cooking liquor, white wine, saffron and cream, bring to the boil and simmer until the sauce coats the back of a spoon. Season.
4. Pan-fry the hake – skin side down – in all the butter and rapeseed oil. Turn when the skin is crispy. Place in the oven for 4-5 minutes until cooked. Remove from the oil and drain on a cooling rack and keep warm.
5. Deep fry the crab and prawn croquette. Poach and cook the remaining thawed prawns in saffron sauce. Once cooked, add the mussels in shells to warm through.
6.Assemble the dish and garnish with Nasturtium leaves.