Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. Mix the dry ingredients together and gently whisk in the sparkling water.
2. Set fat fryer temperature to 185°.
3. Pass fish through batter and slowly lower (do not drop) into the hot oil. Gently agitate the fish, which will give the batter a rippled texture. Once lowered 2/3 of the way allow the Coley to drop into the oil fully. Allow to fry for 4-6 minutes.
4. Chargrill little gem, tomatoes and lime.
5. Lift battered Coley onto a cooling rack to allow excess oil to drain.
6. Assemble other ingredients.
7. Serve Coley sprinkled with salted capers, grilled lime, chargrilled little gem, tomatoes, mushy peas, tartare sauce and chips.