Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. Mix all dry ingredients with lime zest, chopped chilli and coriander.
2. Slowly mix in the cold sparkling water.
3. Pass the steaks into the batter and then gently lower into hot oil (185°). Cook for 4-5 minutes.
4. Whilst doing this put your hands into the batter and then drop some chilli and lime batter into the oil to make “scrumps” / crunchies / scraps.
5. Lift fish and scrumps onto a cooling rack to allow excess oil to drain.
6. Mix rose harissa and kefir yogurt. This will produce a “split” dressing.
7. Serve with griddled lime, lemon and chips.