Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. Mix the dry ingredients together and gently whisk in the sparkling water.
2. Set fat fryer temperature to 185°.
3. Pass the Prawns and Scallops into the batter and gently lower (do not drop) into the hot oil (185°). Gently agitate the Prawns and Scallops, which will give the batter a rippled texture. Once lowered 2/3 of the way, allow them to drop into the oil fully.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
5. Lift battered Prawns and Scallops onto a cooling rack to allow excess oil to drain.
6. Assemble lemon and lime wedges on skewers, this also allows the skewers to be used to pick up the battered pieces of fish
7. Serve deep fried Prawns and Scallops with fresh lime, lemon and chips.