Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. Pass plaice through seasoned flour (or Gluten free flour) (ask us to remove the dark skin, skirt or head depending on your requirement).
2. Brush plaice with melted butter and place under a very hot grill. Allow to colour and place in the oven at 180°c.
3. After 4 minutes, add brown shrimps and more butter. Allow butter to brown for a further 2 minutes.
4. Add samphire and cook for a further 2 minutes.
5. Gently lift plaice onto a serving plate. Garnish with half a lemon and a twist of pepper and sea salt.