Speak to our knowledgeable team for further info on portion sizes.
1. Rhubarb Slaw: Mix the lemon juice & sugar together.
2. Keep the green throngs of the fennel and chop up for garnish.
3. Slice all the veg as thin as possible and leave to pickle in the mix for about 20 minutes.
4. Mix the chopped fennel tops in and serve.
1. Smoked Mackerel: Mix together all the ingredients & spread well over the Mackerel fillets.
2. Vac pac gently and leave to cure for 12 hours.
3. Wash for about 5 minutes under cold running water, then vac pac in olive oil until ready to serve.
Cut the rhubarb into strips of equal length about 50mm thick.
2. Mix together the water & grenadine and put into a vac pac bag with the rhubarb and seal as far as you can.
3. Cook the rhubarb for 1 hour at 60c in a water bath then cool down and leave to marinade overnight.
To Serve: You can make a puree with the rhubarb juice from the poached rhubarb using Gel Crem Cold.
Use 7g per 100g of juice and using a hand blender blitz well, leave for a minute then blitz again before storing in a squeezy bottle. Arrange with all other components on the plate.