Why use online ordering?!
Order anytime, anywhere! 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- View past orders and invoices (up to past 48 months)
- Order from your purchase history – repeat order*
- View full product information: product photos, country of origin, details of the catch area and catch method certification info e.g MSC / BAP etc, pack size, ingredients, nutritional information and allergen information
- Access online offers
- See order cut off time
- View all products available
- Manage your account online
- Avoid errors in ordering (save confusion from phone orders where conversation may be misheard etc). Order verification available via email if required
- Multiple logins per account as required, with different access levels. For example ‘accounts login’ not able to place orders but can access invoices etc
- Create different order forms for repeat orders (e.g ‘Monday orders’)
- Add your product specification/ prep requirements on check-out
- Access monthly market reports and sustainability news
- Responsive – works on a PC/laptop and tablet
- Our ordering app allows you to order fish on the go, from your mobile device. Download the Fresh Food Hub app for Android from Google Play or for Apple devices from the App Store.
Register online or give our team a call to assist you.
How to register
Click on the ‘Online ordering login’ button and select ‘Register here’. You will need your Direct Seafoods/depot account number.
Your registration will come to us for approval. Once approved you will receive an email with your login details, then you’re ready to go!
Terms and conditions of online ordering are available to view here.